Gender equality has been a core concern of ARVALIS' HR policy for several years
Law No. 2018-771 of September 5, 2018 specifies, among other things, the criteria used to qualify the situation of companies in this regard: gender pay gap by age, gap in the rate of individual increases, gap in the rate of promotions, percentage of female employees receiving a raise after returning from maternity leave, number of employees of the underrepresented gender among the 10 highest incomes, ...
UMT CAPTE workshop : phenotyping for improving vegetal crops
On the occasion of the UMT CAPTE international workshop, in Avignon and in webconference, more than 200 researchers, specialists and developers of sensor-based solutions exchanged on the latest technical advances and collectively drew the lines of work to improve plant phenotyping research under field conditions, mainly for whea, maize, sunflower and sugarbeet crops.
Les Culturales ® : the arable crop event of the year 2021
The 15th Culturales® will take place on June 15, 16 and 17, 2021, in compliance with health regulations, on the Terralab site managed by Terrasolis, in Bétheny, a town very close to Reims in the Marne.
The Syppre initiative at its midpoint
The Syppre initiative aims to promote the development of farming businesses that achieve multicriteria performance, by encouraging innovation at cropping systems level. It is part of an overall sustainability objective through the implementation of agroecological practices tailored to the farms and their specific environments. At the halfway point of the initiative (2015-2025), we have the first results yielded by the experiments : after 3 seasons, environmental performance has improved.
Stéphane Jézéquel appointed Chief Scientific Officer of ARVALIS
Stéphane Jézéquel will take over as Scientific Director of ARVALIS - Institut du végétal on 1 January 2021 to replace Philippe Gate who is retiring.
An international competition to better count ears by image analysis
Data Scientists, hackers and scientists from around the world are invited to join forces to solve a new challenge! The challenge is to create a robust and accurate model capable of detecting wheat head from field images. This algorithm would have a broad impact for phenotyping research as well as practical benefits for wheat farmers in all countries. With a prize money of $15,000, this global challenge is co-organized in France by the UMT CAPTE (INRAEe - Arvalis - HIPHEN).
Read the press release
Latest news about Arvalis in European projects
- ReNu2Farm : Testimonies of companies actively adopting recovery technologies
- Thematic networks such as PANACEA and IAR contribute to the development of the bio-economy in France by bringing stakeholders together
- PANACEA value chain events in France : review and perspectives
- A look back at the Conservation Agriculture seminar of December, which will provide insights for policy recommendations as part of the European SolACE project.
- Presentation of crop diversification strategies, linked to the European project DiverIMPACTS, developed on Syppre® platforms.
- Arvalis hosted the last annual meeting of the Interreg ReNu2Farm project at its station in Boigneville.
- In a multi-stakeholder approach similar to the European PANACEA project, Arvalis participated at the report of the NGO WWF on agricultural methanation in France.